Two years of technical research has resulted in superior-quality pencils that lay down vibrant, intense colours with a light resistance that complies with the highest international standard (ASTM D6901). The 3.8mm lead has a high pigment concentration and ensures maximum covering power. Outer casing is produced from premium FSC-certified cedar wood.
Sturdy lidded box with 100 different coloured pencils, 1 pencil blender and 1 full blender presented in four removable trays.
ABOUT THE PENCIL
- Premium FSC™ certified cedar wood
- Round body, matt casing matches the colour of the lead
- Colour number and name indicated
- Light resistance complies with the highest international standards for light resistance in coloured pencils (ASTM D6901)
ABOUT THE LEAD
- Pencils with a smooth permanent 3.8 mm wax lead
- Diameter Ø 3.8 mm for clean and accurate lines
- Maximum covering power
- High pigment concentration for intense, bright colours