- INTERNATIONAL INFORMATION – holidays, festivals, unit conversions, travel information and dialling codes from all over the world to help you keep track of all things global
- PREMIUM PAPER – the luxurious Japanese paper adds a touch of class and allows your pen to glide effortlessly over the page. It is also FSC Certified, meanint that it is responsibily and ethically sourced from trusted suppliers and sustainably manufactured
- LUXURY COVERS – Premium bonded leather covers that offer a quality feel and durability that will last for years, finished off with a classy gilt-edged pages
- FSC CERTIFIED PAPER – The paper of this diary is responsibily and ethically sourced from trusted suppliers and sustainably manufactured, adhering to strict FSC Certification rules for the mark of responsible forestry.
- MAPS SECTION – The 24 page full colour map section make this diary perfect for the international business executive. No need for internet connection when you have the whole world at your finger tips for easy reference. Includes maps of UK regions, global cities, continents and the London Underground
Collins Management Quarto Week to View Diary with Apps 2024 Black
£35.95 inc Vat
The cornerstone of the Collins range, the Classic Management Quarto combines premium quality with a range of essential features. Its subtle cream paper is finished with metallic edging, complemented by a silk marker ribbon, while its cover utilises executive black paper with traditional gold corners, creating a classic diary, and sophisticated planning solution for every schedule.
Availability: In stock